Monday, July 13, 2009

Dedication to the KING of SWING


FRANK SINATRA

(KING OF SWING)
1915 – 1998

It may sound a bit wired to write about an american singer who had enjoyed the world for more than 70 years ! i may sound to you that am so into american life theme, am I !!

Seriously i could not prevent my self from writing about Sinatra ... cause he is one of those musicians who keep lightening our lives as soon as you put his records on ! he take you away with his creative melodies.

He lived in an era when people were really devoted and greedy for love and romance, and for me personally , every time i listen to his songs i imagine my self walking all the way @ 5th Avenue in NEW YORK ...NEW YORK.

How many time you "COME FLY WITH ME.. TAKE ME TO BERUT" ...and land me in " CHICAGO" ...

I remember "WHEN I WAS 17" and how the nights went by while i was listening to "STRANGERS IN THE NIGHT" and how much i was into you and how much " I GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN" but ohh i was so young to be in love .. so i forgot .." THAT'S LIFE" !

Then in my maturity years i used to sang and still " LOVE IS ALL THAT I CAN GIVE TO YOU ... IT IS MORE THAN A GAME BETWEEN TWO !", though i thank god and his generosity when he gifted me and gave me you ...

I could not and still " CANT TAKE MY EYES OF YOU " from the night i saw you playing the guitar and "SINGING IN THE RAIN "

But as they says" FOOLS RUSH IN" so ....am still foolishly in love with you !!


Sinatra, i believe that you had the "WORLD ON A STRING " as well as our hearts.




* caps words are the names of his famous songs .. for download purposes

3 comments:

  1. The picture shows Sinatra with Eleanor Rozfelt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those songs as well, and u have the right to love them as well - by the way it is weird (not wired) u always make that mistake :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mona :) HAHAHAH thanks yes i always make this mistake & others as well .. seems because ppl loves me and my writings that much they really want my post 2 look & be the BEST
    THANKS :*

    ReplyDelete