Friday, July 24, 2009

Love Songs - part 1



A Friday summer night and she is laying on her bed .. a perfect holiday night, where most of the people are having fun with their lovers, or partners trying to make the best out of this night either by a romantic night out, or a witty chatting over the mobile .. except her !

She is just as lonely as the loneliness... holding the TV remote control and rooming between the channels ans as usual nothing new !... again the same old drama.. love movies, romance here and there with zillions of love songs .. she always get touched by those songs " i feel some pain here in the chest .. no no .. here .. in the left side of my chest...you know where!!".

I always do some analysis for this situation to figure out why this pain ? why me ? and why do these tears come to my eyes each night !!!... i got everything but NOT everything ... fortunately now those tears stopped from falling, maybe they just don't want to leave my eyes to run over my face making many black rivers -because of the eyeliner of course- or maybe my tears just get fed up as well !

Every little song make me feel sad, depressed and missing that stupid thing called LOVE! and ohhh god if i keep listening to them ill feel more and more needy for HIM !

I said: " I will through every CD in the trash can ,, no more love songs .. no more pain"

-"Why what's wrong with love songs ? why you are blaming them ?. . it is not the song's fault that you still didn't find your own song !"

- " I know .. but it is over i hated them now, what to do ! any suggestions ? "

- " Plenty .. just move on with your life ... don't listen to any ... till HE come again and dedicate you a new love song "

- " I feel that i am too old for a LOVE SONG ! or HE just lost his way to me "

- " Never say old ... it is never too late ... and lost ! is that the TV show ! "

- "Not funny ... q. do you still believe that there is something called LOVE ?"

- " mmmm .. don't know ... but sure it is out there waiting for people like us "

- " Why we should go to it ... LOVE should come to us "

- " Well .. it will come if you open the door .. and create the space for it in your mind and life"

- " The space is already created .. but blind people like you cant not see it "...



.....and she closed the phone on his voice... and left him struggling with his thoughts ... what !!!

"She meant ME !"


Put your head against my life What do you hear
A million words just trying to make The love song of the year
Close your eyes but dont forget What you have heard
A man whos trying to say three words The words that make me scared
A million love songs later And here I am trying to tell you that I care
A million love songs later And here I am Looking to the future now
This is what I see A million chances pass me by
A million chances to hold you Take me back, take me back To where I used to be
To hide away from all my truth Through the light I see
A million love songs later And here I am trying to tell you that I care
A million love songs later And here I am. *

* " A million love songs by Take That "

5 comments:

  1. I am really touched Suha, don't blame the love songs, listen to them without sadness, just stear your imagination that u r dancing to its music listen to the lyrics carefully as u did this time, and soon love will come. And a little pieace of advise don't wait for it, look for it yourself maybe it is hidding there and waiting while you have missed the clues and hints. Girl you deserve the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way whenever u have time, pass by my English blog: http://monathestar.blogspot.com/
    of course it is not obligatory, but I will appreciate your point of view - it is different from the Arabic one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One can certainly enjoy a love song without being in love...
    You will eventually find love, or it will find you. Just keep an open mind and accept differences and variable options!

    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muna :L THANKS & i checked your blog amazing as before is in it the same as room of my own ?

    Reem : thanks & yes we will enjoy love songs with or without love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are 2 different blogs, but they are linked, when you go to view my profile you can switch between the 2 - And thanks for your comment I do appreciate reading into it.

    ReplyDelete